Sat, Sep 16|
Small Business Saturday: Free Business Coaching & Networking
Drop in for free business and financial consulting, food and drinks, local vendors, and networking with small business owners in Tacoma at this one-time, one-stop shop!
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2023, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM PDT
Edison Square, 5415 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409, USA
About the event
Attention all small business owners and leaders in Tacoma! We cordially invite you to join us for a day of fostering business growth and building community. Whether you're starting or expanding your business in Tacoma, our expert consultants are here to help you navigate any challenges you may encounter along the way.
We know how daunting it can be to find the proper assistance at the right moment, so we're bringing all the resources together in one convenient location. Come and celebrate the successes of our free small business program with Keep it Local x Tacoma, and discover more about our upcoming service expansion.
Please bring any relevant materials, such as business plans, ideas, pitch decks, financial documents, or even your laptop, for review and discussion with our consultants. We understand the importance of confidentiality, and our consultants are bound by strict Non-disclosure Agreements to keep your sensitive information secure and confidential. Additionally, Tacoma business owners can learn more about the city's business loan programs and other valuable resources.
KILT subject matter expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Generational wealth building
- Business and personal credit repair
- Business strategy and business plans
- Revenue modeling and sales strategies
- Getting funded (traditional and alternative)
- and more!
- Free 1-on-1 business, credit, and financial coaching with our consultants
- Networking with small businesses and community members
- Business Consultant Panel
- Food and beverages provided
- Raffle & Giveaways
- Music provided by a live DJ
- Come as you are; semi-casual
- Free catered event
- Vegetarian options
- Free parking lot directly behind the building